Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week: Day 4

6:00 AM Prueba 6 Comments

The last day of fashion week, I got there with one of my friends very excited for another day of fashion shows.

            Here I'm wearing a new pair of earrings, which I love by Daniela Villegas Jewellery

The show I most wanted to see was the one from Jesus Ibarra + Bertholdo.


As explained in one of my previous posts, the first collection I saw from these designers, changed my expectations of fashion, my exact words were "Art was walking down the runway."
This time the designers traveled to Kyoto to find inspiration for their SS13 collection.
Jesus Ibarra and Bertholdo Espinoza sketched a collection inspired by the Imperial Gardens of Kyoto, embodied through kimono-type robes, bat-sleeved blouses , cauda pants, palazzos flares at short and long dresses with embroidery and applications, some accompanied by wide leather belts.
25 risky combinations in green grass, olive leaf and lemon, and various types of pink, red and smoked red. Materials such as satin, organza, chiffon and georgette silk mixed with linen, raw silk, leather and natural stone applications were shown at the runway.
The shoes where made by Adriana Soto, consisted of bikini type sandals with heel in colors such as gray, pink, orange, brick and nude.





An hour later, started the TRISTA fashion show, presenting their SS13 collection called "Jamas he vuelto aqui" (I've never returned here).
The show started with a "Studio" on the runway, something that I had never seen here, only in Berlin's Fashion Week and which I found very cool.
This time TRISTA adopts a more urban style almost sporty, complemented by a nostalgic touch, landing in clothes full of handmade details.
This mixture of elements is unified through loose asymmetrical silhouette, accented with parachute jacket, empire waist dresses and Capri pants.



This collection is definitely something I would use. I like the mixture of loose silhouette with sports, especially on dresses. It gives casual and chic touch.
The best thing is that you can use this clothes even with sneackers, which makes it more wearable and comfortable to everyone.




And after these shows, as closing took place the show by designer Alejandro Carlin.


This season Alejandro Carlin created a collection inspired by the feeling of love, reflecting the sensuality, femininity and sophistication that define the style for the modern woman.
This collection was named "Love my Love"




We saw a silhouette inspired by the 60s, high-waisted pants, dresses with geometric forms, ruffles and Capri pants with lace (my favourites).

For this collection predominated orange, acid yellow and nude combined with lace.
The shoes where made by the lovely Karema&Kata in yellow as a bright punch of color!

As I said in my last post, this was the best fashion week which I 've ever attended. I met amazing people, the beautiful new proposals for the Spring/Summer 2013 season and I had the pleasure to meet and interview amazing designers. I could not have asked for anything better.

                                                                                              Roberta W.P.F
                                                                                               (Photos by me)

6 comments:

  1. LOVED the 3 runways with you! and your photos are as well amazing, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Roberta,
    wishing you all the success in your beautiful blog. Follow your heart and fulfill your dreams, happiness is the ultimate success.
    You look gorgeous with your "air earrings".
    best
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daniela thanks for your support, it really inspires me to keep writing.
      I appreciate your comments and hope to keep in touch.
      XOXO

      Delete
  3. Can I simply just say what a relief to find someone
    that really knows what they're talking about on the web. You certainly realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people should look at this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you're not more popular
    because you definitely have the gift.

    My web blog :: african mango australia
    My website: african mango australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Custom animal skin jackets will provide you with that distinctive vogue with prime quality that suits your style. this may provide you with the advantage of selecting the proper vogue for your habitus and style while not sacrificing having prime quality animal skin on your wardrobe. Divergent Dauntless leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cowhide coats are grouped into a few classes as per the sorts of calfskin and its assembling strategy. Only inverse to one's elevated requirements about each other cowhide coats which are accessible in a market has the toughness and enduring industriousness however in all actuality, there have been a few sorts or evaluations of calfskin which you probably won't know particularly on the off chance that you are completing a web based shopping where you don't have a chance to feel and look at the common unbending nature of genuine cowhide and the touch that guarantees its existence. moviemotercyclejacket

    ReplyDelete