Oh Mickey you're so fine!

3:30 AM Prueba 0 Comments

 
No hon ron shall be done in fashion if we don't run all the bases!
And that means mix, match, play and try until we can't get enough.
Altough I'm not a sports kind of girl, I have been fascinated by the little sporty details which have come up in the past few seasons.
 
 
The love started with an Aeropostale varsity jacket and went on with the Bambi sweater from Givenchy and all sorts of fun and cool sweaters everywhere, but when I saw leather baseball caps I remember thinking those were the cherry on top and hopeing they looked good on me. My only consern was ending up looking like a tomboy, but there's no tomboy situation a mini skirt can't balance.
 

Of course with a pair of high heels no one would come across that idea, but snickers are fairly fine for the everyday life of a Diva (haha there I've said it)
 
Baseball Cap/ New Era X Jeremy Scott
Sweater/ Disneyland
Skirt/ Bebe
Snickers/ Keds
 
Xoxo, Roberta W.P.F 

0 comentarios: