Speed Glamour

12:00 AM Prueba 0 Comments

Hello my beloved readers!!!
How's your week starting? Are you barely recovering from the weekend as I am?
Because all the thrill from last weeks events, plus the weekend parties left me DRAWN!
I all started by meeing Jean Paul Gaultier and finally finished on friday morning with a press conference where I had the chance to talk t the man of the hour at the W hotel.
In between I went to Nook's forth edition where the mexican designers, Rolando Santana, Kris Goyri, Mancandy and Yakampot showed their FW14 collections!
Check out their previous work HERE and HERE....
Anyway, today I want to share with you something that's been bothering me the last couple of days.
A year ago, you would have showed me sneakers and I would have run the other way and into some heels or ballerinas...
Now, I can't even stand how cool they looke with leather leggins or skirts!
Of course these "new sneakers" go hand in hand with the sporty touch that's revolutionizing the industry. Still, that doesn't mean they aren't luxurious or "trippin"
Chanel started this madness by making the models wear them at the couture show, Balenciaga contributed with a model that has its iconic crackled pattern that emerged last season and if you are a Kanye West fan, you must know that all his cool shoes are from Giuseppe Zanotti....And if I ever expected my first pair of Zanotti's to be killer stilettos, I can now start thinking about thick plastic soles like the ones below.
What do you think about designers sneakers?

Giuseppe Zanotti
 
Balenciaga

Chanel

Xoxo, Roberta W.P.F

0 comentarios: