Peace, Love & Pizza

5:25 PM Prueba 0 Comments


Hello guys!
If you follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram you might have already seen how much I like the mexican brand ethnology.
It is lovely and specialized in original pieces to effortlessly turn every casual look into the coolest!
Their new collection "Tale of Cities" is full of pieces to set your inner globe trotter free. Gorgeous necklaces, the amazing paper bag and statement t-shirts that have become every fashionista's weapon of choice to send a message. Pair them with formal or casual wear, the point is to make it memorable. Something I have done with my brand new T!
Peace, Love & Pizza quite a delicious combo if I may say and quite an attention seeker too, since all of my friends want a t-shirt just like mine :)
It was a distressed-denim kind of day the first time I wore it, together with a pair of wooden wedges and an oversized necklace... perfect for a day at school or a sunny sunday!
To make it more appropiate for an event at night I changed the jeans for a black pencil skirt and caged sandals with a snake printed clutch and a denim shirt to make the look a bit younger. Details? Those vintage pendant earrings I found among my mother's 90's jewellery box. Smokey eyes, Brown lipstick and we are ready to go!
 





A simple message, delivered in 2 different stylish ways...
Like it?
Xoxo, Roberta W.P.F


0 comentarios: