Beauty: Tropical essentials

8:04 PM Prueba 0 Comments

Hi beauties!
This beauty wednesday I'd like to share with you my latest and favourite essentials selection of the season starting from perfume to my latest crush on nude lipstick.
There are a ton of lovely products that I enjoy day by day and which simply make me feel happier just by the pleasure of using them.
As I don't wear anything but mascara on school days, summer gives me the opportunity to try new options. Finding a good product is like a treasure hunt where we found ourselves looking for an elixir guaranteed to give us a special glow.
When we do find something in this spectrum it becomes an instant essential we put in our purse and cherish in our heart.
I've been trying quite a lot this last few weeks and decided to sum it up to my most reliable picks.
Those few that come to my mind every time I wake up in a hurry and know that will make me look fresh like a lettuce (My father says you need to look like one every morning, because If you don't then you had not enough sleep).
I’ve tried and been using them all for a long time and am confident enough to personally suggest them to you.
Hope you find them as much as I do and that you find your summer beauty potion soon...!
Share any good product with me per social media or leave the name on the comments below!

NARS Lipstick:
I think we know that I'm a true NARSissist, we settle that clear on my post talking about their lovely
velvet gloss (click HERE to see) so when I found this beauty I couldn't wait to try it.
At first I wondered why people used "nude lipstick", but truth is that with the right shade like this one called "Belle De Jour" it'll enhance the natural color of your lips and give them a slight silky texture.

Green Liner:
Why stick to black and white when summer presents itself with a full new palette of bright colors like this one. Bright, crazy, tropical, "larger than life" green from the new NARS collection.

Dior Addict:
A hint of sicilian tangerine is delicious to start my summer days.

Burgundy eyes:
Couleur Caramel liner is my absolute MUST HAVE! It trully makes my eyes POP!

Waterproof Mascara:
I think that the results were quite visible after one stroke, so this baby is my run for the glam mascara.

MAC Pink Lip Crayon:
Line your lips and then color them, it dries fast, so you can put another color on it and get an iconic one.

Which are your summer essentials?
Xoxo, RWPF

0 comentarios: